Terms and Conditions
To become a member of the Rabbit Rewards Program (the ""Member""), complete the online Rabbit Rewards Member application form (the ""Application Form"") or obtain a paper copy from BTS ticket office at any station; and submit it to any BTS ticket office or mail it to Rabbit Rewards Co., Ltd. (the ""Company"") at [*] ( if applicable). When registering online, Members can usually begin earning Rabbit points (the ""Rabbit Points"") within 48 hours of confirmation of membership. When registering using a paper form, membership is usually confirmed within 30 days, and Members can begin earning Rabbit Points once confirmation has been received"
"Suspend, Reactivate or Remove a Rabbit on Your Rabbit Rewards Account
Members may suspend, reactivate or remove a Rabbit Card numbers that are registered to their Rabbit Rewards Account. Members can make these changes in the Member area of the Rabbit Rewards website."
"Checking Your Rabbit Rewards Points Balance
Members can check their Rabbit Rewards Points balance on their Member Profile page on Rabbit Rewards website or by calling the Rabbit Rewards Call Center. Your Rabbit Rewards Points balance will usually be updated within 48 hours of a points earning or redemption transaction. If you feel there is an error in your Rabbit Rewards Points balance, please contact the Rabbit Rewards Call Center. Please note that your Rabbit Rewards Points balance will only show whole numbers."
Members can hold fractions of a Rabbit Rewards Point, but a fraction of a point will not show in your Rabbit Rewards Points balance until it has reached the next whole number."
"Adding additional Rabbit Cards to a Rabbit Rewards Account
Each Member can register up to five (5) Rabbit Cards to their Rabbit Rewards account (the ""Rabbit Rewards Account""). To add additional Rabbit Cards go to ""Add/Change Rabbit"" in the Member area of the Rabbit Rewards website."
"Redeeming Rabbit Rewards Points
for an array of redemption items. To view redemption items and details, visit Rabbit Coupon Kiosk and or Rabbit Rewards website. Rabbit Coupon Kiosks are self-service machines, for more information about Rabbit Coupon Kiosks please visit the Rabbit Rewards website. Members can also redeem Rabbit Rewards Points for cash top up to their Rabbit Card through the Rabbit Coupon Kiosk. Once Rabbit Rewards Points have been redeemed, they cannot be refunded or reversed. The Rabbit Rewards Member is the person to conduct a redemption transaction for that Member’s Rabbit Rewards Account. Rabbit Rewards holds no responsibility for misuse of the Rabbit Card, it is the Member’s responsibility to protect the Rabbit Card and its associated redemptions from misuse or unauthorized Rabbit Reward Points redemptions. To enable the collection of redeemed items at the Rabbit Service Centre, the presentation of a certified copy of an ID card or passport along with the Rabbit Card (or copy of the back of the card) if required. If the member who has requested the item is not present at the collection point, a certified copy of the collectors ID card or passport will also be required."
"Earning Rabbit Rewards Points
Members can earn Rabbit Rewards Points by spending with their Rabbit Card at participating Rabbit Rewards Points Issuing Partners or by other means as stated on the Rabbit Rewards website. Please note that not all Rabbit accepting service providers are Rabbit Rewards Points Issuing Partners and that Rabbit Rewards Points Issuing Partners may offer different Rabbit Rewards Points earning rates and may issue specific terms and conditions. To view the Rabbit Rewards Points Issuing Partners and their respective rules governing point’s issuance, visit the Rabbit Rewards website.
Details regarding the amount of points earned per Rabbit Rewards Issuing Partner or via other means can be located on the Rabbit Rewards website. Promotional and Bonus points may also be issued via promotional campaigns and are provided at the discretion of Rabbit Rewards. The Member’s Rabbit Rewards Points balance is usually updated between 24 and 48 hours of a points earning transaction. The Company reserves the right to adjust Rabbit Rewards Points in the Member’s Rabbit Rewards Account should there be any errors or miscalculations for any reason. From time to time the Company may, at its own discretion, change, issue or remove this Program Rules regarding the amounts of points, bonus points, Rabbit Rewards Points Issuing Partners, Rabbit Rewards Bonus Points Issuing Partners and the procedure to acquire the points. If any change results in the membership termination, you will be notified of the termination by email or SMS  days prior to such termination. You are entitled to use the existing points during that period before the membership is terminated."
Rabbit Rewards Points that have not been redeemed on or before December 31st in the 2nd calendar year following the calendar year in which they were earned will expire. For example, if points were earned on June 30th, 2013, they would expire on December 31st, 2015. Furthermore, if a Member has not had a transaction on their Rabbit Rewards Account within any 1 year period, their Rabbit Rewards Points will automatically expire. Rabbit Rewards Points are also subjected to changes, cancellation, and termination according to the Terms and Conditions. As such, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for further information regarding this."
"Terms & Conditions
1. Rabbit Rewards Program (the “Program"") is the exclusive loyalty program of Rabbit card (the ""Rabbit Card""), an e-money system that can be used on the BTS and other mass transit networks, issued by Bangkok Smartcard System Company Limited (""BSS"") and the Program is owned and administered by Rabbit Rewards Company Limited (the ""Company"").
2. To become the Member, among other things, a Rabbit Rewards Member Registration must be completed. For information related to Rabbit Rewards, please visit https://rewards.rabbit.co.th. It is the Company’s sole discretion to accept or reject the enrollment of the applicant to be the Member.
3. The Member must be at least eight years of age, or have permission by a guardian or legal representatives, a resident of Thailand and have a valid email address or active Thailand based mobile phone number during the period of membership.
4. In order to apply for a Rabbit Rewards Membership and/or use certain service on the Company's websites, the Member shall provide the Company with necessary information or data so as to use such service. If the Member is unable or unwilling to provide such necessary information or data, the Company reserves the right to not provide the Member with such service.
6. By enrolling in the Program, the Member agrees, consents and acknowledges that personal information and data provided to the Company and all information relating to the use of the Rabbit Card (e.g. the “Transaction Data”) may be transferred from a member of a group of entities that directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, is controlled by the BTS Group Holdings Public Company Limited (the ""Member of the BTS Group"") and/or its business partners disclosed to the Company or vice versa ; and it will be used by the Company for;
7. Transaction Data held by the Company relating to the Member will be kept confidential by the Company, but the Member agrees that the Company may transfer and/or disclose such information to the following parties (whether within or outside Thailand) or in the following cases:
9. The Company reserves the right at any time to amend, change, terminate, cancel, revise and/or withdraw the Program, membership, points or other benefits. With regards to the amendments to the Terms and Conditions, the Member will be notified of such amendments. If any change results in the membership termination, you will be notified of the termination by email or SMS  days prior to such termination. You are entitled to use the existing points during that period before the membership is terminated.
10. The Company reserves the right at any time without notice to cancel membership or deny rewards issuance to the Member in the event that information given by the Member is untrue, misleading or incorrect. In such case, the Company is entitled to forfeit the remaining points.
11. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage arising from and / or in connection with the Program except as provided by law.
12. If Rabbit Card is invalid or terminated, the Company reserves the right to terminate the membership of the Program. You will be notified of the termination by email or SMS  days prior to such termination. You are entitled to use the existing points during that period before the membership is terminated.
13. All notices and communications are deemed to be duly given if delivered or sent to the email address, address or mobile phone number given by the Member. The Company takes no responsibility in the case that such notices and communications are unable to reach the Member.
14. In redeeming points for merchandise and/or gift vouchers, the Company is authorized to disclose your name, address, and phone number to the respective third party (if any) as indicated in the shipping address.
15. The redemption cost of points includes Value Added Tax (VAT) and the delivery fee within Thailand.
16. Redemption orders that contain multiple items, may be sent separately.
17. The Company aims to deliver redeemed items within 14 days of receiving a redemption request, however, delivery times may vary according to stock availability.
18. The Company takes no responsibility for redemption items lost due to an incorrectly entered shipping or email addresses by the Member.
19. The Company takes no responsibility for redemption item(s) lost or damaged due to shipping, except where such loss or damage was caused by the Company's fraud or gross negligence.
20. Redemption item(s) must be picked up from the agreed pick-up location within 30 days. If the Member does not pick up the item(s) within such period, the Company reserves the right to cancel the redemption request. The Company also reserves the right for points not be refunded.
21. The Company reserves the right not to accept returned items and/or refund points.
22. The Company takes no responsibility for providing, assuring or warranting any product or service relating to redeemed item(s), except where any loss or damage was caused by the Company's fraud or gross negligence.
23. The Company takes no responsibility for any lost, damaged, defective or unusable redeemed item(s), except where any loss or damage was caused by the Company's fraud or gross negligence.
24. In case of any dispute arising from this Program, the Company’s decision shall be final.
25. Further information and updates regarding the Program’s Terms and Conditions are available on our website: http://rewards.rabbit.co.th. This Terms and Conditions may change from time to time, so please check back periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes."